How can I edit my profile / change my display name / picture?

Welcome Forums Questions & Answers How can I edit my profile / change my display name / picture?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      moqiao
      Keymaster

Visit your profile here, and choose edit from the menu on the left.  You can also get here from “My Account“, My Profile, Edit.

Here you can:

• change your display name:  you can choose format of full name or choose nickname
      • put in some biographical text and contact information / links and also upload a profile picture – you also now get some reward points for customizing your profile.

You can also set your ¡profile picture, the profile picture is chosen as follows:

1. Uploaded profile picture: If you uploaded a profile picture, this will be used as first choice.  You may also change or delete this picture at any time.
      2. Social media picture: If you logged on via social media account (eg Facebook), your social media profile picture may appear.  You can remove this by removing the social avatar information when editing your profile.
      3. Inkston rewards membership level: If you are a member of the inkston rewards scheme and you have no special picture set (everyone who logs after August 2017 is a member)
      4. Cat Avatar:  for everyone else not in the above categories  a cat is shown.  The cat is randomly generated from sets of different features, if you like the cats you can even get a different cat from the Cat Avatar Generator and save it as your profile picture.
      • This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by moqiao. Reason: new rewards scheme info
      • This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by moqiao.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.