Huangshan – Yellow Mountain

Welcome Forums Ideas for Inspiration Huangshan – Yellow Mountain

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jonathan Moore
      Participant

Dawn breaking over 黄山 Huangshan – Yellow Mountain 云海 YunHai Cloud Sea and 迎客松 YingKe Song – Welcoming Guest Pine tree

Jonathan Moore
      Participant

Dawn breaking over 黄山 Huangshan – Yellow Mountain 云海 YunHai Cloud Sea and 迎客松 YingKe Song – Welcoming Guest Pine tree

罗雁 LuoYan
      Keymaster

Thanks Jonathan! I also have two to share! Sadly, my mobile phone battery was dead when sunrise came.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by 罗雁 LuoYan.
      罗雁 LuoYan
      Keymaster

Foggy yellow mountain:

moqiao
      Keymaster

For comparison with the photos, Huangshan in paintings by Liu Haisu:

exhibition just started at National Art Museum of China in Beijing, courtesy of China Daily, http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/culture/art/2017-11/06/content_34189190.htm

Jekaterina
      Participant

Wow! So beautiful! In my country – we haven’t mountains at all! Also haven’t hills. I miss mountains 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

2 thoughts on “Huangshan – Yellow Mountain

1. […] If you come to this area, please feel free to contact us. It is great area to visit villages, have teas, explore local lives together. You can see some pictures from the villages below (click on any one to enter the gallery) and for some pictures and art from the mountain top see Huangshan on the Forums. […]

2. […] Puede ver algunas fotos de los pueblos a continuación (haga clic en cualquiera para ingresar a la galería) y para ver algunas fotos y obras de arte de la cima de la montaña, vea Huangshan en los foros. […]