Missing Item/s

Welcome Forums Product Questions Missing Item/s

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Josh Chu
      Participant

Dear Inkston,

I placed an order on the 20 Aug for 6 items. The package arrived on the 28th August. One item was not exactly what I ordered but I have overlooked this.

The issue I am writing about today is that five items came except the ‘Ceramic Water Resevoir for Rinsing Brushes’ priced at £40.37

I have written twice already in private requesting information on this matter, once on the 28th August immediately after I noticed the item was missing, and again on the 2nd September.

I suspect that given the item is handmade in Jingdezhen there may be a neccessary delay, whereas the stock items can be shipped immediately, but I have not heard back from Inkston to confirm whether this is true or not. I am disappointed in that I have received no response to my previous correspondence in private given a reasonable period of time. I hope that by writing on this public forum, I will finally get a response from Inkston.

Yours sincerely,

Josh Chu

罗雁 LuoYan
      Keymaster

Dear Mr. Josh Chu,

This is Yan from Inkston Customer Helper. I am extremely sorry for this issue! I missed your email and I have just replied your email now; please kindly check your email box. Yes, this piece is handmade in Jingdezhen but the designer has confirmed me that he decided to stop making this piece. We have made a proposal to you in the email which I have just sent out. And I am very sorry for not sending the exact product which you have ordered. Please kindly let me know by replying my email if you want to have a replacement.

Last but not the least, we apologise for missing your email and we really appreciate your trust and patience with us!

sincerely and best regards,

Yan

Inkston Customer Helper

http://www.inkston.com

Josh Chu
      Participant

Hi Yan, thanks for the swift response, I have replied to your email

do let me know,

Josh

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.