How do I access my studio listing page on inkston community?

Welcome Forums Questions & Answers How do I access my studio listing page on inkston community?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      moqiao
      Keymaster

First login to inkston.

When you access the community directory you should see an edit button by your entry.

If you don’t see that then:

• check the bottom of the page, if you see the login form you are not logged in yet, you can log in directly here and then try:

• Username can be either short name or email address.
      • If you don’t have the password you can get a new password here
      • or you can simply log in with Facebook, LinkedIn or Google:  if your Facebook, LinkedIn or Google account email address matches your existing inkston.com account you will be logged in automatically.   If you haven’t registered with this email on inkston.com yet a new account will be created.
      • Note, it is best to use just one account/email address on inkston.com for points and discounts and easy access to all your orders, comments, directory entries etc: if you have more than account, and have some difficulty accessing your information, then contact us directly and we will be pleased to help, for example we can merge accounts to the email address most convenient for you to use.
        See also common Login issues.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by moqiao.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.