inktober

Welcome Forums Oriental Art sharing inktober

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      moqiao
      Keymaster

Post photos of your #inktober artwork here: we will automatically publish to twitter, facebook etc and we will award prizes to the best entries!
      When uploading your picture, please add your name and materials used so it can be properly credited!

Remember we have inktober offer: 15% off all inksticks until end October with coupon ‘inktober’.

danielle
      Participant

I have not had as much time for Inktober this year as I’d hoped, but here is a drawing I did at the start using ink from the Jin Bu Yi ink stick. (Touch of gold on the crown is Finetec gold watercolor paint.)

罗雁 LuoYan
        Keymaster

Oh wow! This is so nice! Was it done on Xuan paper? Very nice! 🙂 Thanks for sharing with us!

danielle
      Participant

Thank you so much, Yan.  The painting was done on toned tan paper – I am still learning how to work with rice paper and definitely need some practice!

罗雁 LuoYan
        Keymaster

Hope you will get nice surprises from rice paper *Xuan Paper. 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

3 thoughts on “inktober

1. […] Post photos of your ink artwork to the forums: we will automatically publish to twitter, facebook etc and we will award prizes to the best entries! […]

2. […] Publica fotos de tus ilustraciones de tinta en los foros con tu nombre acreditado y promocionaremos tu trabajo a twitter, facebook etc y otorgaremos premios a las mejores entradas! […]

3. […] Affichez des photos de vos œuvres d’encre dans les forums avec votre nom crédité et nous vous proposerons votre travail sur twitter, facebook etc et nous accorderons des prix aux meilleures entrées! […]