looking for pre mounted Xuan paper with design on the sides

Welcome Forums Lost and Found looking for pre mounted Xuan paper with design on the sides

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      timeman123
      Participant

Hi, Yan, I was watching a painter on youtube she was painting on a piece of Xuan paper with design like what a scroll has on it the size looked like the center  was 11×14 in size it looked like it was pre-mounted  but i am not shore i was wondering if you know what I am talking about its hard to explain to you but see what you come up with,

Raz,

罗雁 LuoYan
      Keymaster

Dear Raz,

This is Yan. Thanks for your question! I think you are talking about the mounted roll, right? One side is mounted with silk while the other side is xuan paper. If it is this type, then we have different sizes available. Do you have any more specific requirements? Then I can send you some photos. 🙂

timeman123
      Participant

Hi, Yan, i found what you were talking about this is almost what I am looking for only the square Xuan in the middle with nothing on it with the silk side in design on sides but not in a scroll  would you have something like that ,

Raz.

罗雁 LuoYan
      Keymaster

Hi Raz, yes, I think I sort of know what you want now. Do you have any particular dimension you need?

In fact, you know you can also make it yourself. 🙂 This would be more economic and even more suitable for your needs. If you know how to mount paintings, personally I would recommend you to do it yourself. 🙂 You need to get mounting papers, mounting silk, mounting glue, and tapes. How do you think?

You can also check this article,

Mounting Materials and Tools

罗雁 LuoYan
      Keymaster

Hi Raz, yes, I think I sort of know what you want now. Do you have any particular dimension you need?

In fact, you know you can also make it yourself. 🙂 This would be more economic and even more suitable for your needs. If you know how to mount paintings, personally I would recommend you to do it yourself. 🙂 You need to get mounting papers, mounting silk, mounting glue, and tapes. How do you think?

You can also check this article,

Mounting Materials and Tools

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.