Meeting other painters

Welcome Forums Oriental Art sharing Meeting other painters

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      timeman123
      Participant

Hi, Yan, i was wondering if you could start a page for other artist and painters to correspond with each other from all over the world it would be great to talk to other people who do Chinese brush painting I do not belong to facebook so I do it this way by asking if you could start something like that I feel it would be great to talk to other people like your self and to make friends also how about a page for Chinese poems.

Your Friend Raz.

罗雁 LuoYan
      Keymaster

Hi Raz,

Yes we can certainly add extra forum for chat, actually people are welcome to chat on any of the forums.
      The difficulty we have is persuading the people already on Facebook to come to the forums: the Inkston “Chinese fine art and craft stories” Facebook group already has over 2,000 members, many of whom have made contributions, so that chat is quite active. If people are already on Facebook it’s easy for them to keep up with the group, but much fewer actually leave Facebook to join in the forums.

We would also like to know, where can we find the art lovers who are not on Facebook?
      Actually we do know a few but mostly they don’t like to use computers too much so they don’t visit too often either…

And we share all forums posts automatically on Inkston facebook group. Your paintings are always very popular. 🙂

jonathantroott
      Participant

Its a great thing there painters from different countries can discuss their problems and share their thoughts.

罗雁 LuoYan
      Keymaster

Thank you very much! 🙂 Looking forward to your paintings & ideas!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.