Shipping

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      tbousjb
      Participant

I really like this company, but I have a feeling that the prices they charge have some deception. I purchased 5 seal stones for carving at an exceptional price but paid almost as much for the shipping as I did for the stones. I am left with the feeling that to offset the very low price of the stones, the shipping cost is raised. If this is the case, I would much rather have a price for the stones which is in line with their real value and have the shipping cost at the regular rate.

Having purchased many items from Chinese companies with no charge for shipping, led me to this conclusion. $16.99 is an awful lot of money for shipping!

罗雁 LuoYan
      Keymaster

Dear tbousjb,

We are sorry to read your message late! Thank you very much for your feedback! Yes, we are re-calculating the shipping charge for seal stones. However, we believe our shipping charge for all other items are reasonable. And if the order is over 150 USD, there is free shipping.

Please feel free to contact us at any time for any query you may have! We answer as soon as we receive the message.

best regards,

Yan LUO

Inkston Founder

http://www.inkston.com

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by 罗雁 LuoYan.
      罗雁 LuoYan
      Keymaster

Thank you very much again for your great feedback! We have just adjusted the shipping categories for the blank seal stones.

The smallest seal stone maintains its original price of 1 $ each and it is ‘free shipping’ now.

The medium size seal stones’ prices have been increased by 0.5$ each and they are ‘free shipping’ now.

The big size Grace seal stones’ prices have been increase by 2$ each and they are also ‘free shipping’ now.

We have received big size blank seal stone with new colour. The colour is between grey and green. We will launch this new stone in November. 🙂

Thank you very much again for your very good feedback! Appreciate! We will be more careful with details on inkston! Please leave us a message when you are making any new order with us in the future. We will add a blank seal stone in your parcel!

https://www.inkston.com/shops/seal/blank-seal-stones/

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by 罗雁 LuoYan.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.