- Luxury silk cushion cover with black organza silk back, organza lining and richly decorated front panel in hand-stitched silk embroidery.
- The embroidered scene fills the surface with a pair of colourful parus major birds in flowering pink peach blossom branches.
- The stitching is close and thick in a rich variety of shades of colour, rendering a high level of detail of shading in the flowers, different blues in the birds’ plumage, different greens in the leaves and details such as the stamens in the flowers and wood knots in the tree branches.
- Every care is taken to achieve the highest quality result, all materials are of the highest quality, seams are expertly finished and concealed and even the zip is hidden.
- Size 49cm x 49cm x 0.3cm or 19.29×19.29×0.12 inches
Inkston silk embroidery products are pure hand-stitched silk embroidery made stitch by stitch by master craftspeople according to a tradition of over 1,000 years in China.
Unlike machine stitching, each piece of craftwork is individual. Hand-stitching is often thick, layered and following the direction of the design to create an artistic whole than looks and feels good. Machine stitched embroidery is often uniform, uni-directional and relatively plain.
Compared with the machine-stitched silk commonly available on the market, the material and techniques for these silk embroidery are unique.
Handmade silk products are not only useful, they express individual fashion sense and taste for high quality lifestyle. At the same time they make a special and thoughtful gift for friends, relatives and business partners.