Half Cooked Xuan Paper
$24.14 – $167.71
Handmade xuan paper made with traditional recipes. The raw materials include Pteroceltis Tatarinowii, rice straw, and spring water. The percentage of this half treated Xuan paper is between 33% to 38%. It is less absorbent than normal raw Xuan papers. Therefore, it is much easier to control. It is perfect for painting and calligraphy.
Available in pack sizes:
- 10 sheets (70 * 138 cm, 0.26kg net weight)
- 25 sheets (34.5 * 138 cm, 0.33kg net weight)
- 25 sheets (70 * 138 cm, 0.65kg net weight)
- 50 sheets (70 * 138 cm, 1.3kg net weight)
- 100 sheets (70 * 138 cm, 2.6kg net weight)
This is a good option for Suminagashi (墨 流 し) or floating ink.
25 Sheet Roll of half-width sheets – standard parcel shipping
|Shipping size||[depending on variation]|
|Shipping weight||[depending on variation]|
This is painted by inkston client Raz.